A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Gallman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gallman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian John Gallman DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Gallman practice?
- Dr. Brian Gallman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Gallman practices Internal Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists.