Internist

2.5

YOU WILL WAIT AT LEAST 60 MINUTES IN THE LOBBY!! show details YOU WILL WAIT AT LEAST 60 MINUTES IN THE LOBBY!!
Jul 30th, 2010

I HAD A 4:30 APPT. AND BY 6:00 I WAS STILL IN THE LOBBY WITH 2 PEOPLE AHEAD OF ME! THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME I GO THERE! I ASKED FOR MY CO-PAYMENT BACK AND LEFT. NOW EVEN ASKED ME WHY, NO ONE CALLED ME TO APOLIGIZE OR RE-SCHEDULE. YOU HAVE TO PAY CASH BECAUSE TOO MANY OF HIS PATIENTS HAVE BOUNCED CHECKS. DR. GALLMAN IS A GREAT DR. BUT IT IS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE OF WAITING AND DEALING WITH HE UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF!

Awful experiences. show details Awful experiences.
Nov 4th, 2009

LONG office waits (more than 3 hours, at times), didn't remember that I am a cancer survivor, discharged me for no apparent reason (would not call me back when I inquired).

Terrible show details Terrible
Aug 17th, 2009

We waited to be seen over 2 hours and then rushed thru the appt so the doctor could go to lunch with his nurse; he was distracted to the point of being rude when we asked questions. My time is as valuable as his and common courtesy is a necessity for me wherever I am spending my money. I would never return to this doctor.