A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gantwerker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Gantwerker, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gantwerker graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Gantwerker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Randall Gantwerker MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Gantwerker practice?
- Dr. Brian Gantwerker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Gantwerker practices Neurological Surgery near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.