Dr. Brian Gantwerker, MD
Neurological Surgeon

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Life Saver show details Life Saver
by LCDR Sean Plankey on Jan 7th, 2016

Dr. G saved my life. I showed up at a hospital where he was on duty during his fellowship. I am an active duty military member who was playing rugby off duty when I fractured my skull and severed a major artery that feeds your brain. I showed up at the hospital during my lucid moment. He flew me to another hospital and opened my skull. His actions literally saved my life then and again two days later when my hematoma relapsed and needed surgery. He is the top of the field.

by Maya Kosa on Dec 20th, 2014

Great doctor and surgeon ! Made me feel so comfortable before my surgery. He really takes the time to make sure he answered all of my questions, he also fully explained my diagnosis , and the best options for my recovery . I had a microdiscectomy because of a large herniated disk (L-4 and L-5 ) I'm two months out from my surgery and I'm feeling amazing! Thanks to Dr. Gantwerker.

Excellence in what he does show details Excellence in what he does
by Anonymous on May 24th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Gantwerker is the only Neurosurgeon I've had to go to and he was the best. I would never go to anyone else. He helped me and made me feel c ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com