Dr. Brian Gantwerker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Gantwerker?

June 22nd, 2016

Great surgeon, compassionate doctor!

Wonderful, compassionate doctor! His work has allowed my 92-year-old mom to walk again, and has fixed my neck via a lamnioplasty.

January 8th, 2016

Life Saver

Dr. G saved my life. I showed up at a hospital where he was on duty during his fellowship. I am an active duty military member who was playing rugby off duty when I fractured my skull and severed a major artery that feeds your brain. I showed up at the hospital during my lucid moment. He flew me to another hospital and opened my skull. His actions literally saved my life then and again two days later when my hematoma relapsed and needed surgery. He is the top of the field.

December 21st, 2014

Great doctor and surgeon ! Made me feel so comfortable before my surgery. He really takes the time to make sure he answered all of my questions, he also fully explained my diagnosis , and the best options for my recovery . I had a microdiscectomy because of a large herniated disk (L-4 and L-5 ) I'm two months out from my surgery and I'm feeling amazing! Thanks to Dr. Gantwerker.

May 24th, 2011

Excellence in what he does

Dr. Gantwerker is the only Neurosurgeon I've had to go to and he was the best. I would never go to anyone else. He helped me and made me feel c ...

March 1st, 2017