Dr. Brian Gary MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 31st, 2016
Dr. Gary was very nice and encouraging. He did not try to rush out and took his time talking with us.

January 23rd, 2016
how not to relate to a patient
the inguinal hernia repair failed. Dr. Geary started the post op interview by saying (with a smile on his face) "congratulations! Your have the honor of being the first patient of mine whose procedure failed." This supercilious response chilled me.

December 9th, 2015
One of the very few genuinely caring physicians and human beings you'll ever be fortunate to meet.
Dr. Gary is much more than a talented physician and surgeon. He genuinely cares about his patients. Yes, I know, you hear that term a lot. Let me prove it. Every time I see him, he is on time (how considerate!), he answers my every question and anticipates question I should have asked. I just had surgery. Right after the surgery, Dr. Gary called my wife to let her know how it went. Not six hours later, not the next day, not next week--just minutes after he left the OR. I just couldn't believe such kindness and none of my friends could either. And then I remembered the dealings I and my family have had with him. He is a genuinely caring human being as well as a physician. I feel truly blessed to have him so close by. In the interests of completely transparency, I have no other relationship with Dr. Gary or Jackson Hospital.

July 23rd, 2015
Dr Gary does a great job in preparing you for the surgery. He has what everyone should have and that is kindness.

June 5th, 2013
Mrs.
Dr. Gary is an exceptional doctor! I cannot say enough good things about him & his entire staff. These days it is rare to find a doctor that is willing to take up time with patients. He made sure I understood everything about the procedure I would be having & I felt free to ask any questions. I never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes. I would highly recommend Dr. Gary to my family & friends.

October 24th, 2012
Extraordinary Doctor
Dr. Gary is awesome. My aunts experience with him was great. He was caring and very concern. His compassion for her made me feel very confident in his work experience. I would recommend him to others without hesitation. We need more doctors like Dr. Gary. Keep up the good work.

April 18th, 2012
Dr Gary did my gallbladder surgery and he did an excellent job. He was very professional and I felt at ease with his expertise. I healed very quickly and I am glad he was the one who did my surgery.