A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Gastman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Gastman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gastman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gastman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Reuben Gastman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Gastman practice?
- Dr. Brian Gastman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Gastman practices Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Cleveland Surgeons and Cleveland Otolaryngologists.