A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gaupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Gaupp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Gaupp, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaupp graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Gaupp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
- Early Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Eric Gaupp MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 17 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Gaupp practice?
- Dr. Brian Gaupp has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Gaupp practices Medical Oncology near Thomasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Camilla, GA and Columbus, GA.
See Thomasville Oncologists.