A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Gaw, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaw graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Gaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Purchase Medical Center
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Antelope Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Kimkyone Gaw BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Gaw practice?
- Dr. Brian Gaw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Gaw practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mayfield, KY.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.