A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ghoshhajra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghoshhajra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghoshhajra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ghoshhajra, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghoshhajra graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ghoshhajra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Burns Ghoshhajra MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian B. Ghoshhajra practice?
- Dr. Brian Ghoshhajra has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Ghoshhajra practices Diagnostic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.