A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ghoshhajra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghoshhajra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghoshhajra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ghoshhajra, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghoshhajra graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ghoshhajra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Burns Ghoshhajra MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian B. Ghoshhajra practice?
- Dr. Brian Ghoshhajra has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Ghoshhajra practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.