A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gietzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Gietzen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Gietzen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gietzen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gietzen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Gietzen MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Gietzen practice?
- Dr. Brian Gietzen has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Brian Gietzen practices Internal Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.