Dr. Brian Gilchrist MD Patient Reviews

awesome doctor!!!
Best doctor ever !

March 21st, 2013
:]
He saved my life. I don't think I would've been here today if it wasn't for him.

October 10th, 2012
Excellent, compassionate
Very knowledgeable, most compassionate, caring doctor I've ever known. NH is so fortunate to have him at Elliot!

December 15th, 2011
Excellent
After finding out I was having triplets without fertility I was shocked and stressed. When we later found out one of them had an omphalecele (hernia-like sac) we were even more stressed. One doctor even told us to consider terminating one of our babies at 5 months as a result. Dr Gilchrist completely put us at ease with his confidence that what our baby had was easily fixable and that he would live a completely normal life. He was so down to earth yet direct we felt confidant immediately. When our babies were born he was present in the emergency room and immediately whisked our baby off to surgery. Just as he predicted, our baby was fine and is fine to dAte. All there is to show for it is a scar on his belly where dr Gilchrist created a new belly button for him. I would recommend dr Gilchrist to anyone as he is caring thoughtful and most of all a great surgeon. Throughout our ordeal he even gave us his personal cellphone in case we ever had questions for him...not many surgeons would do that. We were very impressed overall!

November 2nd, 2011
Brian Gilchrist is likely bipolar and is a horrible surgeon. No parent in their right mind would let him touch their kids!

July 30th, 2011
robert stephens
i got in an extremly bad car accident when i was a child and was med flighted to boston where i was promptly worked on by Dr. Brian Gilchrist. he not only did a great job but offered support through my whole stay and saw me 2-3 times a day while i was in the PICU. in my opinion my favorite doctor and a great man, just wish he wasent a yankees fan

July 1st, 2010
CARING, EMPATHETIC, PROFESSIONAL
My daughter had an umbilical hernia, and she needed to have it fixed at 8 weeks old. Although it was not a major surgery, Dr. Gilchrist was AMAZING. He was funny and very informative. What a nice guy. Down to earth and his bedside manner couldn't be better. My daughter's little bellybutton is now fixed and he did such a great job, it looks like it always should have. A++++ across the board. EVERY Doctor should aspire to be Dr. Gilchrist. I admire him, there is just something special about this man. THANK YOU DR. GILCHRIST!!

October 13th, 2008
Unbelievable!!
Dr. Gilchrist is an amazing doctor. All business when it comes to what he needs to get done and outstanding bedside manner to his patients. Gives you the faith you need to get through your situation. What a wonderful man Tufts NE Medical is blessed to have on their staff.