Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Not a better choice in our opinion! show details Not a better choice in our opinion!
by Susan Contreras on Apr 7th, 2015

Dr. Gill in a very pleasant, professional matter put my very scared mother at ease. Her surgery was unusual and didn't go the way we all hoped it would, but Dr. Gill went above and beyond the call of duty to provide her with excellent care. 4 years later, she still calls him to "check in". If anyone gets to choose a surgeon, everyone in our family whole-heartedly recommends Dr. Gill.

Amazing! show details Amazing!
by Les on Oct 24th, 2013

I can say with confidence Dr Gill is the greatest doctor ever. He was kind straight to the point with my condition. I had a small chance of surviving but he made that change. Thanks to Dr Gill and his staff for getting me through my 4 1/2 month stay at Provo hospital. I have not words to say how great full I feel to have had him as my Dr!

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
by Anonymous on Nov 19th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Dr Gill is an outstanding doctor and surgeon. He listens to you and explains everything in detail. He truly cares about his patients and I would recom ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Outstanding show details Outstanding
Nov 1st, 2011

I recommend Dr. Gill to all of my family members. I flew out of state for him to do my surgery. He is so nice and you can trust him and I have total confidence in him.