Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Gillis
Dr. Brian Gillis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, ME, with another office in Waterville, ME. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Practice. Dr. Gillis is affiliated with Inland Hospital and MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta. Dr. Gillis has received 3 awards. He speaks Hindi and English.
Dr. Brian Gillis has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Brian Gillis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, ME.
Dr. Diane Gable
General Practice, Emergency Medicine
Oakland, ME 1.54 mi33
Dr. Kiran Mangalam
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Waterville, ME 2.68 mi13
Dr. Jodie Hermann
General Practice, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Waterville, ME 2.68 mi11