A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Gillis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillis graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Gillis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Adventist Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Joseph Gillis DO is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Gillis practice?
- Dr. Brian Gillis has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Gillis practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Surgeons.