A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Gillis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gillis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Anal Gland Cancer
- Anal Itching (Pruritus Ani)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Diseases
- Rectal Fistula
- Rectal Prolapse
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillis graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Gillis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Hospital
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Gillis DO is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Gillis practice?
- Dr. Brian Gillis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Gillis practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and General Practice near Oakland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, ME and Augusta , ME.
See Oakland Surgeons and Oakland General Practitioners.