A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Gillis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gillis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Anal Gland Cancer
- Anal Itching (Pruritus Ani)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Diseases
- Rectal Fistula
- Rectal Prolapse
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillis graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Gillis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Hospital
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Gillis DO is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Gillis practice?
- Dr. Brian Gillis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Gillis practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and General Practice near Oakland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, ME and Augusta , ME.
See Oakland Surgeons and Oakland General Practitioners.