A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Gilmore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Gilmore, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gilmore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Gilmore MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Gilmore practice?
- Dr. Brian Gilmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Gilmore practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Internists, Wilmington Pulmonologists, Wilmington Critical Care Practitioners, and Wilmington Sleep Medicine Doctors.