A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gilpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Gilpin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilpin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gilpin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilpin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Gilpin practice?
Dr. Brian Gilpin practices Hospitalist, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology near Laguna Woods, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Woods Hospitalists, Laguna Woods Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Laguna Woods Pediatric Specialists.