A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gilpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Gilpin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilpin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gilpin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Graham Gilpin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Gilpin practice?
- Dr. Brian Gilpin has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Gilpin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.