A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Glaser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Glaser, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Glaser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Dale Glaser DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Glaser practice?
- Dr. Brian Glaser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Glaser practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Primary Care Doctors.