A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Glaser is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Glaser, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Glaser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glaser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Glaser practice?
Dr. Brian Glaser practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.