Dr. Brian Glass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Glass?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2016

They even worked me in after confusing appointment times!

Dr. Glass takes time to go over all your concerns, results and spends quality time answering questions and making suggestions. His staff is courteous and friendly.

October 13th, 2014

EXCELLENT!

Dr. Glass is wonderful! He's very nice, professional and very good at explaining things you may be concerned with. I would recommend him to any female looking for a good OBGYN. He's the best! ;-)

July 27th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Glass! He genuinely cares for all his patients! Best doctor anyone could ask for!

May 11th, 2011

J. Coffey

The best doctor I have ever had.

September 22nd, 2010

Have seen this physician multiple times-always positive experience

I have been seeing Dr Glass for approx 6 years. He and his staff are very courteous and professional! He always spends as much time as necessary with you to assure all your needs and concerns are met. He provides excellent care and shows genuine concern for his patients! I could not say enough good things about Dr Glass and his staff! We are so lucky to have a physician of his caliper servicing our area!

July 31st, 2010

beyond call of duty

In my visits with Dr. Glass, he has always, taken time to ask questions, and listen to what I had to say. He has never forgotten to reach out to the Lord for me, and when I asked for help he took time to speak with me. He has been more than a Doctor to me he is a brother in Christ that don't mind praying with you. I would recommend him, and his staff of caring,and loving women to any lady that needs his professional care.

November 19th, 2009

Best OB/Gyn I've seen

Dr. Glass is kind, gentle and a great physician. I felt no pain during a pap - I think it's helpful that he tells you each step that is coming up to give you a heads up. He always asks me if I need to discuss anything and he takes the time to listen and confer. He is supportive of my wishes to eat organic foods, try to stay off medication, etc. In other words, he doesn't dismiss that as "foolishness" as other doctors have done. I feel there is an emphasis on wellness and prevention in his practice.Several of the women I work with recommended him and I'm so glad I switched to him. I wish I had known about him years ago!His staff is professional and they are happy employees! They like their jobs and do them well. I've never had to wait long - it can be a challenge to get in if you are sick (he's obviously in demand) but the staff makes it happen by getting you worked in.

June 18th, 2009

Excellent physician

Dr. Glass is very caring. The wait time in his office is very minimal. He is the best OB/GYN I have ever been to.

April 23rd, 2009

Dr. Glass is a very nice and caring doctor and his nurses are very nice but his business manager could be a little nicer. I think at least.

December 13th, 2016