Dr. Brian Glatt MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017
Wonderful doctor & staff
I knew I would go with Dr Glatt after my first consultation, despite meeting with other surgeons. He's extremely friendly, confident, and most importantly, to the point. He doesn't try and sell you on something you don't need. He actually listens to what you want and advises accordingly. I had an extended brachioplasty after a 132lb weight loss and the surgical results are phenomenal. More than I could have ever expected. I developed an unforeseen complication not related to the surgery (but certainly exacerbated by the recovery) and landed back in the hospital for a few days. He followed up with me once I was home to ensure I was doing well. I also developed very minor (and common) complications afterwards - fluid build up, nothing crazy - and he was super attentive in taking care of it. Even came in to the office on a Sunday morning when I needed him to! I never felt like I was bothering him or taking up too much of his time. I always felt like I was his only patient, even though that's clearly not the case. HIS STAFF - He really has the BEST medical staff of any doctor I've encountered. They are WONDERFUL. I must call that office once a day with ridiculous questions and they are all so helpful and pleasant. The nurse, Jennifer, is amazing. I can't say enough good things about his staff. I truly appreciate everything they've done and how patient they are with me.

June 8th, 2017
Jen is a great injectionist
Jenn did my injections and gave me fullness in my cheeks I never had.. It was great and made me far more youthful. She was gentle and skilled. Great work. I will definitely be revitalizing myself here.

January 11th, 2017
Excellent Doctor and Team
Dr. Glatt is truly an expert at what he does. He is warm and listens to his patients needs and wants. I felt as though Dr. Glatt looked out for my best interests like he would for a close friend or family member. Not only is Dr. Glatt wonderful, his entire staff is as well. Everyone is the office is more than willing to take the time to answer a question or concern and hold your hand every step of the way. Also, Dr. Glatt's practice is extremely organized which makes scheduling a procedure with 3 small children possible and much less stressful. I would highly recommend Dr. Glatt!

January 5th, 2017
Will never have to travel into Manhattan again for a top-notch plastic surgeon
Dr. Glatt has the nicest bedside matter I have ever seen in a specialist. The care he took with our my son, blended with the unbelievably natural outcome of his rhinoplasty far exceeded our wildest expectations. He couldn't have prepared us any better with the necessary paperwork and medications we'd require in advance. And his personal follow-up was just remarkable. What an incredible find we found in Dr. Glatt.

June 15th, 2016
I went to Dr. Glatt for a breast augmentation. He truly works hard to give you the results you’re looking for even with limitations you may have with your body type. He really knows his stuff and will take the time to explain the procedure each step of the way and answer all of your questions. He has you come back several times after the procedure to ensure the results continue to look good. He cares about his patients and the quality of his work.

June 8th, 2016
Breast Reconstruction after Double Mastectomy
Last fall, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I opted to have a double mastectomy with reconstruction because I was so scared of cancer since my mom has battled breast cancer and my aunt died of ovarian cancer. Of utmost importance to me was getting the cancer out of my body. However, in looking past the double mastectomy, it was also important to me that my reconstruction would be done well. In the short period of time after my diagnosis, I had already heard horror stories of women who had major complications or were disappointed with the resulting reconstruction. So, I was very afraid of choosing the wrong doctor and asked everyone I knew for recommendations. Dr. Glatt's name came up in conversations with several friends and a doctor or two as a plastic surgeon with an impeccable reputation. So, I made an appointment. Dr. Glatt was friendly, professional, informing, and respectful during my initial consultation and at every single appointment afterwards. He is comforting before and after surgery, and his reconstructive work is beautiful. I feel that my body is better than ever despite the major surgery that I have undergone. After working closely with Dr. Glatt and his staff for much of the past year (by the way, absolutely everyone in his office is as friendly, professional, and respectful as he is), I am left wishing all other doctors were near Dr. Glatt's standards. There is life after cancer, and Dr. Glatt and his staff (nurse Jennifer!) have been integral in my recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Glatt to anyone who is facing the very tough process of getting a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery.

May 29th, 2016
The Best MD
I had a tummy tuck performed by Dr Glatt after I had a bad experience with another PS who did a Smart Lipo for me. My abdominal cavity was messed up. I chose to go to doctor Glatt since I had done some extensive research on him but was scared of general anesthesia and chose to do a SL with another PS with local anesthesia . Well 2 years later I came back to Dr Glatt and went through with surgery. All the staff and nurses at the hospital spoke so highly of him on my day of treatment. I am doing well and in just 2 days very satisfied with what I am seeing. Please don't look any further if you want a procedure done. He is intelligent, well educated and with extensive training. He takes his work seriously, his office staff are professional and know you by name; you are just not a number as I have observed that about certain PS, they don't even remember you after you leave their offices. I am blessed to have had the best physician take care of me. His office is clean and organized.Also my sincere gratitude to Betsy and Jen.! God bless you all

May 8th, 2016
Excellent surgeon. Very caring and professional. Entire staff very professional and kind.

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Glatt is truly an amazing doctor. I have spent most of my adult life dreaming about having breast implants. I knew one day I would finally do it. After a few referrals from my friends/patient's of Dr. Glatt, I knew he was the doctor for me. He is such a genuine, warm and understanding doctor. He truly has the best interest of his patient's in mind. If you are looking for a 5 star plastic surgeon, Dr. Glatt should be your first choice!! Having 3 kids, I don't normally have the time to post reviews or take surveys, but this is one time that I felt it was necessary. If I can change one person's mind about whom they choose to be their doctor, then it was worth it. Best of luck and remember... you won't be disappointed with Dr. Glatt, he is the BEST!!!! I have a new found love for my body and confidence in me that I never knew existed :)

January 8th, 2016
Fantastic Dr. and office staff is wonderful. He has a Great bedside manor and never made me feel rushed.

October 23rd, 2015
I recently had a breast augmentation. I am thrilled with the results. The staff has been amazing!! Dr. Glatt never rushed and I felt comfortable knowing that he was such a caring and so talented doctor.

October 21st, 2015
Confidence
Dr.Glatt was amazing for my Rhinoplasty surgery. He made me feel confident in my decision. Painless, professional, and perfect in every way. Office Staff was great as well. A well oiled machine all the way!! Thank you