Dr. Brian Glatt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 15th, 2016
I went to Dr. Glatt for a breast augmentation. He truly works hard to give you the results you’re looking for even with limitations you may have with your body type. He really knows his stuff and will take the time to explain the procedure each step of the way and answer all of your questions. He has you come back several times after the procedure to ensure the results continue to look good. He cares about his patients and the quality of his work.

June 8th, 2016
Breast Reconstruction after Double Mastectomy
Last fall, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I opted to have a double mastectomy with reconstruction because I was so scared of cancer since my mom has battled breast cancer and my aunt died of ovarian cancer. Of utmost importance to me was getting the cancer out of my body. However, in looking past the double mastectomy, it was also important to me that my reconstruction would be done well. In the short period of time after my diagnosis, I had already heard horror stories of women who had major complications or were disappointed with the resulting reconstruction. So, I was very afraid of choosing the wrong doctor and asked everyone I knew for recommendations. Dr. Glatt's name came up in conversations with several friends and a doctor or two as a plastic surgeon with an impeccable reputation. So, I made an appointment. Dr. Glatt was friendly, professional, informing, and respectful during my initial consultation and at every single appointment afterwards. He is comforting before and after surgery, and his reconstructive work is beautiful. I feel that my body is better than ever despite the major surgery that I have undergone. After working closely with Dr. Glatt and his staff for much of the past year (by the way, absolutely everyone in his office is as friendly, professional, and respectful as he is), I am left wishing all other doctors were near Dr. Glatt's standards. There is life after cancer, and Dr. Glatt and his staff (nurse Jennifer!) have been integral in my recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Glatt to anyone who is facing the very tough process of getting a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery.

May 29th, 2016
The Best MD
I had a tummy tuck performed by Dr Glatt after I had a bad experience with another PS who did a Smart Lipo for me. My abdominal cavity was messed up. I chose to go to doctor Glatt since I had done some extensive research on him but was scared of general anesthesia and chose to do a SL with another PS with local anesthesia . Well 2 years later I came back to Dr Glatt and went through with surgery. All the staff and nurses at the hospital spoke so highly of him on my day of treatment. I am doing well and in just 2 days very satisfied with what I am seeing. Please don't look any further if you want a procedure done. He is intelligent, well educated and with extensive training. He takes his work seriously, his office staff are professional and know you by name; you are just not a number as I have observed that about certain PS, they don't even remember you after you leave their offices. I am blessed to have had the best physician take care of me. His office is clean and organized.Also my sincere gratitude to Betsy and Jen.! God bless you all

May 8th, 2016
Excellent surgeon. Very caring and professional. Entire staff very professional and kind.

February 16th, 2016
Dr. Glatt is truly an amazing doctor. I have spent most of my adult life dreaming about having breast implants. I knew one day I would finally do it. After a few referrals from my friends/patient's of Dr. Glatt, I knew he was the doctor for me. He is such a genuine, warm and understanding doctor. He truly has the best interest of his patient's in mind. If you are looking for a 5 star plastic surgeon, Dr. Glatt should be your first choice!! Having 3 kids, I don't normally have the time to post reviews or take surveys, but this is one time that I felt it was necessary. If I can change one person's mind about whom they choose to be their doctor, then it was worth it. Best of luck and remember... you won't be disappointed with Dr. Glatt, he is the BEST!!!! I have a new found love for my body and confidence in me that I never knew existed :)

January 8th, 2016
Fantastic Dr. and office staff is wonderful. He has a Great bedside manor and never made me feel rushed.

October 22nd, 2015
I recently had a breast augmentation. I am thrilled with the results. The staff has been amazing!! Dr. Glatt never rushed and I felt comfortable knowing that he was such a caring and so talented doctor.

October 21st, 2015
Confidence
Dr.Glatt was amazing for my Rhinoplasty surgery. He made me feel confident in my decision. Painless, professional, and perfect in every way. Office Staff was great as well. A well oiled machine all the way!! Thank you

September 17th, 2015
great experience, Great results
I had my upper and lower eyelids done on Aug 7, 2015. From the consultation to the outcome I had the utmost confidence in Dr Glatt and his entire staff. My confidence was not misplaced! I am more than happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Glatt. The office staff is very efficient, emails are sent and answered in a timely manner. It was really amazing just how easy they made it.

April 19th, 2015
Dr. Glatt is professional, kind and talented. We are extremely happy with the results!

March 30th, 2015
Dr Glatt is THE BEST! He is intelligent, professional and an amazing surgeon. Before him--we saw 4 NYC doctors and from the moment we met him and had a consultation--he proved himself to be amazing. He is a super wonderful doctor and if you are considering this type of surgery--he is, hands-down-the one to do it! I would not go anywhere else. He is the absolute most fabulous!

March 18th, 2015
Miracle hands
I went in to have a tummy tuck with hernia repair as well as breast augemtation with a lift. Dr. Glatt was the third doctor I had seen. My experience has been amazing from my first phone call for a consultation till now 5 weeks post op. Not only is his entire staff a true pleasure to be around so is dr. Glatt. I never felt rushed or pressured in anyway. While meeting with dr glatt, He answered all of my questions completely and always made sure I understood what my options were. The day of my surgery went great and I have had very little discomfort after the first few days. I am truly so grateful for his miracle hands. My results are amazing and I am still healing. I would recommend anyone I know to dr glatt. You get top notch care from beginning to end with Hollywood results. I strongly suggest someone considering plastic surgery to meet with him. You won't be disappointed!!!