A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Glymph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Glymph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Glymph, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Glymph graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glymph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
- Nacogdoches Med Ctr, Nacogdoches, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glymph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Glymph practice?
Dr. Brian Glymph practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Obstetricians & Gynecologists.