A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Glynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Glynn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glynn
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glynn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glynn graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Glynn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Sherwood Glynn MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Glynn practice?
- Dr. Brian Glynn has 12 office locations.
Dr. Brian Glynn practices Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI and Holland, MI.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.