A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Glynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Glynn is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Glynn graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Glynn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian S Glynn MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Glynn practice?
- Dr. Brian Glynn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Glynn practices Psychiatry near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Kalamazoo Psychiatrists.