A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Glynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Glynn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glynn
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Glynn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glynn graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Glynn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Sherwood Glynn MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Glynn practice?
- Dr. Brian Glynn has 12 office locations.
Dr. Brian Glynn practices Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI and Holland, MI.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.