A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Go is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Go
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Go Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Go, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Go has 3 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Mingtao Go FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Go practice?
- Dr. Brian Go has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Go practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Cardiologists.