A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Go is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Go
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Go Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Go, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Go has 3 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Mingtao Go FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Go practice?
- Dr. Brian Go has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Go practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Cardiologists.