A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Go is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Go, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Go has 3 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Mingtao Go FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Go practice?
- Dr. Brian Go has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Go practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke Rapids, NC.
See Raleigh Cardiologists.