A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Golden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Golden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Marfan Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Golden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian DR Golden MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Golden practice?
- Dr. Brian Golden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Golden practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.