A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Golden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golden
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Golden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Marfan Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Golden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian DR Golden MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Golden practice?
- Dr. Brian Golden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Golden practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.