Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  On time  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2014

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Goldshlack for 3 years now after we left another physician because of his extremely long wait times. We have been very happy with the care and promptness at Aurora in Neenah and Dr. Goldshlack.

|  Met the needs of me and mi familia  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2011

If spelling counts, I'd give the previous rater a minus 9, and this is on a scale of minus 10 to a plus 10. Never had a problem with this doc. Always keeps free time in the afternoon to see someone on short notice. I know, because I've had to use this once before.

|  proffessional???  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2010

Due to the fact that i had an unforseen emergency that i had to cancel an appointment with this doctor 30 min prior to being scheduled. when i tried to make an appointment with him the next day he refused to see me without having any normal regard for my personel situation by behaving like an immature disfunctional individule. i find it ironic that this particular doctor was excepting new patients which i was and then proceeded to have the audacity to become a preimadonna like a little kid pouting and taking it personel that i had to cancel an appointment with him the day before.-This type of immature behavior coming from a doctor raises serious concerns about his rationale in distinguishing problems and therfore would rai9se questions about his abilitysi would not recommend this doctor based on his display of disfunctional actions.