A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Goldsmith, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Goldsmith, FACR, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Goldsmith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian John Goldsmith FACR and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Brian Goldsmith has 9 office locations.
Dr. Brian Goldsmith practices Radiation Oncology near Cameron Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Auburn, CA.