Dr. Brian Goodman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Goodman?

September 23rd, 2017

Do not recommend at all!

Staff seems to not be in touch with each other. Took forever to get an initial appt. Got to see an APN. Not Dr. Goodman. Was given meds that did not work. When I called to let them know, I got the generic, Someone will call you back." Still waiting on that call. Fast forward 2.5 WEEKS. Still no call. Called the office and got an appointment for the next day because "somebody just now cancelled". Went in for my visit. Was taken to a room and vitals were taken. The nurse asked what I was having done. I didnt have the proper name for it. She scoffed at me! Sat in the little room for 20 to 30 mins. She came back in and took me to the procedure room. I asked several times for Dr. Goodman or the nurse to explain what he was doing as he did it as I have severe anxiety. I was asked to climb up on the table and lay on my stomach. I did so. My pants were pulled down a little for the injection and the nurse says, Oh snap!" I said what?? They didn't answer me. I assume it was the Dr that came in and prepped me and got ready for the injection. Mind you, my anxiety is still sky higand still no explanations. Nurse says he's gonna numb me up and start the injection. That was rhe last words exchanged between us until the injection was done. No mention of several needles used or dye being used. I found that out later by watching a youtube video. While he is doing the injection I feel pressure and pain. I was told to hang on that it was almost over. No empathy whatsoever. After the procedure I was told we are done and you can get up when youre ready. I wait and slowly slide off the table. He hands me some paperwork and tells me he's all done. I asked about work restrictions. He said there wasnt any. Good. I was looking forward to going to work that night. Instead of the nurse walking me out, I was given directions and told to make a follow up appointment. I followed the orders on the paperwork. 2-3 hours later I removed the bandaid on the injection site. It was still hurting and swollen at this point. I took some tylenol and tried to go on with my day. It progressively got worse. On the paperwork, it states to call Mercy and have him paged if there's any problems. That was Thursday night. Here it is Saturday and I am still in pain and am still waiting for that call back. I do not want to go to the E.R. for back pain. To me it is not an emergency and all they want to do is give you pills. I dont want to be on pills. That's why I came to Dr Goodman to do injections. I can say with all honesty that if I never recommend him to family or friends. Sorry this is so long and in depth but I do not want anyone else to experience this pain and feel the way I do due to the lack of empathy from the Dr or his staff.

March 7th, 2017

Will not go back

Dr administered shot in my back, within an hour I was in horrible pain and returned to his office where I was told I would have to go to emergency room as he was out to lunch, I was told by Dr there that the meds s they used had balled up in my back, wound up being air flighted to Tulsa and spending 2 days Dr Goodman never even checked on me as far as I know, although the hospital informed him about it.

November 19th, 2015

He has helped me so far, I am still under his care and still working with me. He seems to listen and trying to help me in the best way possible!

November 15th, 2013

Do not waste your time!

Lots of visits, more pain than I started with, lots of high bills,

May 30th, 2017