Dr. Brian Grabert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 19th, 2016
Dr Brian Graebert
Dr Graebert is wonderful and very knowledgeable and friendly. He is always looking for ways to increase patient's quality of life.

August 24th, 2013
Horrible Dr.
He was horrible, had very bad bedside manner. We saw him when my daughter was 5 months she is now 6 years and i still remember how awful he was. He told us she would never walk, talk or do anything! She runs and wont stop talking! Very doom and gloom nothing helpful like telling us about therapies or support groups. No help what so ever! Highly recomend not seeing him!

December 6th, 2011
Dr. Grabert is the nicest,most knowledgable Parkinson's specialist in the state. I highly recommend him to every person with Parkinson's.

June 27th, 2011
What a Doc!
My son has a rare form of catastrophic epilepsy. We went undiagnosed about a year until we met Dr Grabert, after looking at everything he told us what he was leaning towards the FIRST VISIT! We have now seen him for about 6 years. He is always supportive of my recommendations, and is not not challenged or threatened by my many questions. Dr Grabert saved my son's life by doing a (at the time) not widely used treatment in the US, and I am ever grateful!

October 19th, 2010
Dr. Grabert's great
When my daughter was born she was having seizures. Dr. Grabert evaluated her in the NICU and was very good at explaining what he knew, what he saw, and what we should look for in the future. We had a follow up appt when she was about 1 months old and he was very good with her. I thought he worked very well with us and helped us to have a better understanding of our daughter's condition.

October 16th, 2010
I have seen Dr, Grabert for 5years for PD and essential tremor. He and his staff do a great job for me

June 10th, 2008
Good experience
Dr. spent over an hour with my 5-yr-old son and I. He asked lots of questions, dealt directly with my son, was patient and answered all of my questions. He was kind to us, explained everything in detail and provided guidance for our next steps.

May 16th, 2008
Horrible experience
We had a horrible experience with Dr. Grabert. He was not caring, did not have good bedside manner and gave us no options or idea for how we could help our child. Very doom and gloom prognosis that is not true!!