Dr. Brian Grantham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Grantham?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Brian Grantham?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017

Impressed

Spoke to us in a way we understood. Was very quick and we were very appreciative of all he did for my dad.

July 18th, 2017

Emergency Department NEA Jonesboro AR

Took my daughter (9) to the ER yesterday (second trip in 2 days). She currently has several kidney stones and is seen and treated by a specialist at Little Rock children's. we were sent by her urologist to have a ct scan and pain management. Needless to say we left the er with her throwing up in pain yesterday unable to hold anything down, and in sever pain. we were told by dr Grantham that all her results were fine and there there was nothing more he could do. when we questioned him he walked out of the room and told us we were dismissed.

July 1st, 2015

Was very fast.

January 11th, 2015

Extremely rude. Terrible bedside manner. Would rather die than have to see him again.

January 26th, 2014

Great Doctor

Dr Grantham is the best doc my family has seen. very quick but sat done with us when we had question. He came back to the room and discussed all options and answered our questions. When my mom was very sick he again was on duty. I will just say if it wasnt for him we would have lost my mom that night. Thank you Dr Grantham!

January 4th, 2014

concerned

This man does NOT deserve the title Doctor. That is far from what he is. I came into the ER with ChestPain/Shortness of breath and he took it all as a joke. Didn't take any time with me, listen to me, act concerned, or even do any part of his job. Said it was a muscle spasm in my back tried giving me painkillers and sending me home. Luckily I knew I wasn't feel right went to another ER where come to find out I was having a Heart Attack.... Good thing there are real Dr's out there that care enough to listen to ppl, but this man is NOT one of them. If you go to an ER and he is there run for your life in the other direction... He only gets one Star bc it makes me otherwise I'd give him nothing.

December 3rd, 2012

I have seen this doctor severAl times in the ER. Not only for myself and kids but also with a friends mother and my husbands grandfather. Dr. Grantham was great for us, he was very quick and answered the question even though the ER was always so busy.

November 15th, 2011

Great doc. Recommend him for everyoneGreat doc

August 27th, 2011

Poor

Dr lacks commpassion and has no right treating patients. Did not want to hear about the reason my husband was in the emergency room (NW Regional - Springdale) and we left after 5 hrs with absolutely no treatment for my husbands severe pain. He has been having stress induced panic episodes since the visit to the ER and we have no where to go.

October 15th, 2014