Dr. Brian Grantham MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Fayetteville, AR

July 1st, 2015
Was very fast.

January 11th, 2015
Extremely rude. Terrible bedside manner. Would rather die than have to see him again.

January 26th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr Grantham is the best doc my family has seen. very quick but sat done with us when we had question. He came back to the room and discussed all options and answered our questions. When my mom was very sick he again was on duty. I will just say if it wasnt for him we would have lost my mom that night. Thank you Dr Grantham!

January 4th, 2014
concerned
This man does NOT deserve the title Doctor. That is far from what he is. I came into the ER with ChestPain/Shortness of breath and he took it all as a joke. Didn't take any time with me, listen to me, act concerned, or even do any part of his job. Said it was a muscle spasm in my back tried giving me painkillers and sending me home. Luckily I knew I wasn't feel right went to another ER where come to find out I was having a Heart Attack.... Good thing there are real Dr's out there that care enough to listen to ppl, but this man is NOT one of them. If you go to an ER and he is there run for your life in the other direction... He only gets one Star bc it makes me otherwise I'd give him nothing.

December 3rd, 2012
I have seen this doctor severAl times in the ER. Not only for myself and kids but also with a friends mother and my husbands grandfather. Dr. Grantham was great for us, he was very quick and answered the question even though the ER was always so busy.

August 27th, 2011
Poor
Dr lacks commpassion and has no right treating patients. Did not want to hear about the reason my husband was in the emergency room (NW Regional - Springdale) and we left after 5 hrs with absolutely no treatment for my husbands severe pain. He has been having stress induced panic episodes since the visit to the ER and we have no where to go.