Obstetricians & Gynecologists
1950 Sunnycrest Dr
Ste 2800
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-992-5350
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great doctor!  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2013

Dr. Gray is an excellent OB/GYN. He is competent, professional, respectful, and caring. Excellent bedside manner. He's awesome! However, his staff is bad! Especially his medical assistant that's in the exam room with you and the x-ray department staff next door! The staff are unfriendly, disrespectful & shows no concern for your time & concerns. I stopped going to him just so I don't have to deal with his staff.

|  Disgusted!  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

If you are not a high risk patient he is great... every response is "everything is fine". However, if you are a high risk patient... RUN NOW! Because no matter what your complications may be "everything is fine". I had to really push him to even get him to look at my past surgeries that made me high risk. And he only wanted to see half of them. (Too bad the other half of the files also explain more of the complications I may/could have during pregnancy --- but hey "everything is fine". Also, if you have a thyroid issue, you are on your own. He told my husband and I during our first office visit that he would be checking my levels every 3 months and adjusting my meds accordingly, yet when the time came for a refill, he told me that I would have to go to my primary because he doesnt handle that. If you chose to go to him... good luck... but hey "everything will be fine"...

|  show details
Jul 2nd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Gray's for about 12 years. I don't know what I would do if I had to see another doctor; Dr. Gray is the best. He gives me his complete attention when I have any questions, and he doesn't rush through my appointment or give me the impression that he has a million other patients to see. Since his office moved a few years ago, I have a much easier time getting an appointment (within a couple weeks vs. over a month), and my wait time is usually never more than 10 minutes. Dr. Gray is currently my gynecologist, but as my fiance and I discuss starting a family, I am thrilled I won't have to worry about looking for a great obstetrician- I already have one!

|  Horrible Nurse Good Doctor  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

Each appointment I had a horrible experience with Dr. Gray's nurse. You could tell she didn't enjoy her job and took it out on the patients. She was short, didn't smile, and gave attitude during some of my visits. I wish I would of had a better experience during my pregnancy visits but unfortunately the only good part was meeting with the doctor.