A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Greene, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Greene has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greene accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Brian Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Greene practice?
Dr. Brian Greene practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Anniston Surgeons.