Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Dec 6th, 2013

Nice doctor and friendly staff. Does hold a bias against prescribed medicine. Tried to get me off my medicine, changed the whole medicine to start the tapper. Called multiple times complaining about symptoms and bottoming out, no response. Had my therapist of 2 years that I talk to weekly call and explain what was occurring, still no response after a month. Could seriously put clients in danger not returning phone calls about such issues. To say the least, I'm currently looking for another doctor.

Didn't help in any way show details Didn't help in any way
Oct 8th, 2013

I went to see him in the event of a fairly acute crisis. He offered no treatment and subjective advice that contradicted what anyone else has ever recommended (and turned out to be a huge strategic mistake). It was a large expenditure of resources that did nothing to help my recovery.

May 27th, 2012

Not sure this visit was worth $250. Has a bias against prescribed medicine.

The best in the area!!! show details The best in the area!!!
Jan 6th, 2012

Dr. Greenlee is warm, caring and competent. He is available by phone most of the time and works hard to meet the needs of the patient. My experience is that he is better than anyone else I have seen in the area. He is well educated too. Trained at Yale and Dartmouth. Highly recommend.