A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Greenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Greenwald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Greenwald, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwald graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenwald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Greenwald MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Greenwald practice?
- Dr. Brian Greenwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Greenwald practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.