Dr. Brian Grimm MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Palmdale, CA

no change

February 28th, 2014
Thank You for your concern & perserverance
While in Urgent Care, Dr. Grimm made good decisions on tests to be done to determine my problem.( which was a serious gall bladder issue that had gone undiagnosed for years.) He went the extra mile to see that needed surgery got approved and done very quickly. I was impressed with the whole Urgent Care staff & those working in the infusion area.. Sure, it all took hours, but I wasn't the only one being seen. . I am doing well after surgery . Thanks again! I would be switching Doctors if my insurance was accepted by him.

July 12th, 2012
Looking good in the AV
Misha and Dr. Grimm made me feel fabulous for my 40th. I had some Juvederm and Botox done and feel and look fabulous, my lips and scrawl line now look incredible. I have had Botox with another AV Dr. in past and it was a waste of money, poor results and rude staffit felt like I was in a number, not a patient. However, Dr. Grimm and Misha provided me with superb service, very minimal bruising, and a truly amazing experience. I now look and feel 30 again! I am so thankful that I found them, I did 5 months of research on Dr. here in the AV since I had wasted my money in the past. Dr. Grimm is truly gifted in his skill and bedside manner. Mish followed up with calls to check on me, I cant wait to go back and see my before and after pics. Hats off to both of them. 5star service and performance.

November 19th, 2009
Extremely nice doctor
One of the friendlies doctors I have ever met. Very caring and took his time. Was very careful with my medical need. I would refer anyone to him. He truly was very good.