A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Grobois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Grobois is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grobois
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grobois Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Grobois, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grobois graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grobois has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Saul Grobois MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Grobois practice?
- Dr. Brian Grobois has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Grobois practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.