inactive

Brian S Grobois MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 15th, 2011
The most caring, loving, dedicated doctor that I have ever met. I saw him for 20 years. The most capable, loving doctor that I ever met.

April 14th, 2011
The Gold Standard
Dr. Grobois is a first-class psychotherapist and an excellent psychopharmacologist. I've had lousy therapists in the past and never lasted more than a few sessions. Dr. Grobois is the real deal. He has helped me immensely.

February 25th, 2011
Money Hungry Doctor
We were very disappointed with Dr. Grobois. He had no idea how to handle our son and wouldn't admit that he was in over his head with our particular case! In fact, Dr. Grobois was only interested in making sure that we paid before we left his office! I wouldn't recommend this guy to anyone! Where is the sympathy & understanding? Why is money THE MOST important transaction when you are supposed to be treating mental illness?