A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Gruber, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Gruber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gruber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gruber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian F. Gruber practice?
Dr. Brian Gruber practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons, Phoenix Sports Medicine Doctors, and Phoenix Surgeons.