Dr. Brian Gruber MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 4th, 2016
He really listened to me and I feel the exam was very thorough. He offer options not previously mentioned and so far so good.

March 21st, 2016
Fabulous Doctor
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Gruber, following him to his practice from the previous practice he was in. After seeing multiple orthopedists in the past, Dr. Gruber is by far the best. Not only does he know his business when it comes to your joints and bones, he has a wonderful disposition. In all the years we have been going to him he is always pleasant and caring and no matter how busy he is, he takes the time necessary to make you feel you are his top priority. Might I add that everyone in the office is also like this from the receptionist to the nurses to the PA, all great people! Somehow 5 stars don't seem like enough!

March 12th, 2016
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- extremely confident and knowledge
Dr. Gruber and staff have successfully taken the fear out of seeking a resolution for my bum shoulder! Dr. Gruber seemed to go above and beyond in diagnosing my medical issue, helping me understand how I got to the point of needing a particular procedure and explaining my options all while making sure that I am comfortable through everything. His knowledge and willingness to spend a good amount of time with me on each visit has truly been life changing! I highly recommend giving him a try when in need of any orthopedic help.

March 7th, 2016
This office is great Brian is an great surgeon and his assistant Rob is great as well

February 5th, 2015
The absolute best....
I've gone to Dr. Gruber for P.R.P. injections, three so far. Had I known that this treatment might negate my need for a ghastly, and expensive rotary cuff tear surgery, I'd have gone to him first. My r.o.m. is better, pain is almost totally gone, he's my "go to" doctor. I'm so happy that I found him, and this procedure. Don't we all want to save money and down time, he's the man.

October 23rd, 2014
Great Doctor and Surgeon
One of the best orthopedic surgeons I have ever come across. I am 4 weeks post op for a major shoulder and bicep tendon repair; he did a great job. Highly recommend him.

June 2nd, 2014
Caring
Dr Gruber and his staff are wonderful people. I have been treated for two occasions at different years. He is a knowledgable, caring, and very freindly doctor. He has given me the treatment I have needed and the follows up after the treatment. He is the right doctor for your medical case.

August 28th, 2013
Amazeballs!
My wait time was long because the office was super duper busy. They were doing the best they could on a really busy Monday. All the other times in the office was never this long of wait. The staff is very efficient, helpful and kind and Dr. Gruber is outstanding. He talked to me, gave me a shot to make me feel better and is following up unlike any other doctor I've seen in the last few weeks. He is simply outstanding. I would, and have recommended him to many and will continue to do so. Thank you Dr. Gruber!

April 2nd, 2013
Amazing
Dr Gruber and his team have been great. They are great at calling you back with the answers to your questions. He takes the time with you and makes sure that you have everything you need after before you leave. The question Follows up after visit, I only gave 3 stars because I have never had a call after a visit to see how things were feeling. But everything else he is amazing with. Top Doc in my books.

February 5th, 2013
MS
HE WAS VERY POLITE, POSITIVE, AND EXPLAINED ALL OF MY OPTIONS IN GREAT DETAIL...MADE ME FEEL SAFE & SECURE...GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER

August 8th, 2012
Amazing
We just moved from California where I had the same ortho doctor since I was a kid. Dr. Gruber was great. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. I have been having bad knee pain. He gave me a cortisone injection. He even gave me his email address so I could follow up with him in a few days. He really listened to my issues and overall was fantastic. The office staff was also great. Everyone was very friendly and the office was clean and nicely decorated. He is now my new ortho!

July 28th, 2012
Great Doc - Go for it!
I hand picked him based on his bio really and gut feeling. Healing from Surgery and am very optimistic. Dr. Gruber is great...spends the time with you to feel like you matter.