A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Guillory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Guillory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Guillory graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guillory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guillory accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Guillory practice?
Dr. Brian Guillory practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Covington, LA.
See Covington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.