Jun 12th, 2016

my surgery failed and I stay in severe pain and cannot hardly walk and this doctor is ignoring me and will not do anything

Mar 2nd, 2016

AWESOME DOC

Apr 16th, 2015

Need to get some better personnel at the desk....not very personable. I think it she would die if she cracked a smile. Want to see someone friendly and approachable and she is neither.

Apr 30th, 2013

Had both hips replaced with the new anterior approach. Was back to work within a few weeks. Would recommend and have to anyone needing hip replacement. He is the best!

Jul 3rd, 2012

Wonderful Doctor knowledge and bed side manner

Thankful... show details Thankful...
Jun 18th, 2012

Had both knees scoped...at 56 years of age, I am doing the same activities at the same rate of speed I did in college. There is none better than Dr. Gunnlaugson, PERIOD.

Hip Replacement show details Hip Replacement
Jun 3rd, 2012

I referred my father to Dr Gunnlaugson 16yrs ago and since have continued to refer many family and friends. I underwent an anterior approach total hip replacement in May 2012 and was extremely pleased with the surgeon, staff,preoperative preparation, and office procedure. Pt satisfaction and understanding of care was a priority. The surgery and postop care was excellent and I've progressed very well with this less invasive surgery. I will continue to refer Dr Gunnlaugson to anyone in need of outstanding orthopedic services.

Excellent orthopedic knowledge show details Excellent orthopedic knowledge
Nov 20th, 2010

Dr. Gunnlaugson "Gunny" is a very experienced orthopedic surgeon. He has done 1000's of proceedures on knees and hips in his PA practice. Being one of the most highly thought of specialists in his field, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is having osteo-arthritis joint problems.

Simply the Best show details Simply the Best
Jul 28th, 2010

Dr. Gunnlaugson did both my knees, left in 2004 & right in 2005,I was 52. He is a caring doctor that actually sat and listened to all I had to say and answered all my questions.He studied the x-rays and MRI's and with the condition of my knees did a total knee replacement. I have recommended him to quite a few people. In my opion there is no better doctor around.