A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Guthrie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Guthrie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Guthrie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Donald Guthrie MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Guthrie practice?
- Dr. Brian Guthrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Guthrie practices Pediatrics near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Pediatricians.