Dr. Brian Guthrie MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017
Dr.Guthrie has been my two year old daughter's doctor since she has been born and is now my 5 month old daughters doctor as well. I'm very paranoid when it comes to my daughters, and he has been very patient with me brining them in all the time for simple reasons . He has always gave us great advice and help me understand everything about anything i needed to know about. I can tell that he legitimately cares about my children and their health . My two year old loves seeing him and the nurses (;

May 27th, 2013
great experiences
I have twin boys who were born at 28 weeks and who are now 4 months old. We have been seeing dr. guthrie since they were 2 months of age and have had several appointments in that time. I instantly felt comfortable with his bedside manner and his wealth of knowledge. He is personable, however, not flowery or overly bubbley. He does smile and play with my boys during his assessments and doesn't try to rush out of the room. I never leave having questions and each visit leave me confident the care my boys are recieving.

September 4th, 2010
Horrible Experience Would Not Recommend to anyone
I brought my daughter in to get some immunizations when she was 2 mo old. Not having insurance I asked the receptionist what the charges would be and she explained $125 but she had to get the OK from staff. After waiting about 20-30 min without the receptionist being able to get through to her superiors she said just come in. The Dr. Came in did a 5 minute check up, after which the receptionist informed me that it may be upwards of $1200 to get immunizations complete. At which time we left and upon departing and a brief exchange of words I was told the charges would be zeroed out. 8 weeks later my wife who had absolutely nothing to do with it receives a bill for $255.00 Dr Guthrie is the head of Pediactrics yet says its out of his hands. Two thumbs down!

April 26th, 2017