A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Guttormsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Guttormsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guttormsen
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Guttormsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Guttormsen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Guttormsen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New London Family Medical Center Inc
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Neil Guttormsen MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian N. Guttormsen practice?
- Dr. Brian Guttormsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Guttormsen practices Cardiology near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Cardiologists.