A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Guz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Guz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Guz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Guz MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Guz practice?
- Dr. Brian Guz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Guz practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Commerce Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.