A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Guz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Guz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guz
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Guz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Guz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Guz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian V Guz MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian V. Guz practice?
- Dr. Brian Guz has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Guz practices Urology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Urologists.