A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Gwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Gwartz, Anesthesiologist, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Gwartz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwartz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gwartz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Leslie Gwartz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Gwartz practice?
- Dr. Brian Gwartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Gwartz practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Glendora Anesthesiologists.