Dr. Brian Kaplan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Kaplan?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Brian Kaplan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2015

I went to Dr. Kaplan in 2013 due to difficulty swallowing. I thought I had acid reflux due to food coming up at night. Dr. Kaplan immediately scheduled an endoscope and quickly diagnosed me with Acalasia, a very rare motility disorder of the esophagus. He recommended Dr. Timothy Sehorn for a Heller Myotomy, which was very successful. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Kaplan for diagnosing me. No one else knew what they were looking at. He is an amazing Dr! I highly recommend Dr. Kaplan! He and Dr. Sehorn gave me my life back!

November 7th, 2014

Excellent GI Doctor

I was a little hesitant to see Dr. Kaplan because of some of the negative reviews. I was very pleased after my first visit with Dr. Kaplan. I had been very sick for over 4 weeks. Dr. Kaplan was very attentive and knowledgeable. He carefully listened to my issues and was very professional and courteous. Dr. Kaplan even called me personally after hours to inform me of lab results I was concerned about. He also returned my calls and spoke to me personally when I called the office with questions. At each office visit I was seen very promptly, in fact at both visits I was actually seen within 10 minutes of arriving. I would highly recommend Dr. Kaplan.

July 8th, 2013

first time visit

Dr. Kaplan was recommended by my Internist to have a colon exam since I had not had one in several years. He spent a lot of time with me on my first visit, he also called me personally that everything was fine after the procedure. I have recommended him to several people.

April 27th, 2011

Great Dr.

October 19th, 2010

Maybe it was an off day

Doctor spoke more about insurance and payment than he did about the medical issues for which I made the appointment. Maybe he's better at performing a colonoscopy, but I'm not sticking around to find out.

March 16th, 2017