Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Kim
Dr. Brian Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Ana, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Sutter Memorial Hospital, St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians and Mercy San Juan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Kim has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brian Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.
Dr. Ethan Yalvac
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Santa Ana, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Paul Meltzer
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Santa Ana, CA 0 mi40
Dr. Stephen Cohen
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Santa Ana, CA 0 mi33