A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian Miller practice?
- Dr. Brian Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons and Scottsdale Surgeons.