A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian H Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Brian Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.