Dr. Brian Siegel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 20th, 2016
Dr. Seigel has saved me twice from the Surgeon! 15 years ago he treated me for pain for ruptured discs in my neck, and have not had pain since! so it was only natural for me to turn to him for pain in my lower back and legs. I can say I am 100% satisfied, and will always go to him FIRST before I EVER consider spinal surgery of ANY kind. His nurses are the BEST!!

October 13th, 2015
Rude, Condescending, Abrupt
This physician was ready to do an inpatient procedure on my wife with absolutely no prior meeting to explain what the procedure was, chances of success, danger involved or even do a pre-authorization with her insurance. As my wife has had two strokes and a 100% blocked right carotid artery, we were naturally concerned as to the necessity of the procedure, dangers involved, and alarmed that there was absolutely a total lack of prior consultation with Dr. Siegel. When we both expressed concern, Dr. Siegel became upset and asked her "do you want the procedure or not?". We opted to leave the medical facility at that time. This after the staff to have her change into the hospital gown and wait 2.5 hours in discomfort while they then decided it might be a good idea ton see if her insurance would apply to Dr. Siegel's procedure, As the medical center;s staff was unable to contact her insurance company, I took matters in my own hand, called the insurance company (and got through), and found out that that the insurance would not pre-authorize the procedure with such short notice. Needless to say we were less than impressed with Dr. Siegel and this whole episode. No, we would not recommend him.

April 17th, 2012
What a jerk! Barely competent.
This physician has one of the poorest bedside manners I've ever encountered. He lacks any compassion and speaks to patients in a very condescending and rude manner, becoming angry when the patient asks basic questions about his recommendations for various medications and procedures. Typical small-town physician - bottom of the barrel.

December 27th, 2011
hmmmm
If he would change his staffs attitude he would have a much better rating. I am not the only one who has chosen to get on-line and let others know about how poor his staff really is and how rude they actually are.

November 26th, 2009
Dr. Siegel took the time to answer all of my questions. His treatment and pain managment plan were a great help to me.

April 28th, 2009
Doctor's Poor Service
Dr. Siegel only saw me 1 time in the almost 2 years that I was visiting his practice. After I decided not to undergo an invasive procedure he recommended (which after my research) I felt was not perfected, and continue with drug therapy, he had no real use for me.His staff is excellent, however, they are limited by his poor customer service attitude. When I ran up against an insurance issue based on the medication he was prescribing, he provided no support to help me fight the insurance company basically saying "if you want the medication you will have to pay for it yourself".This doctor has forgotten the reason people come to see him and I guess became a doctor to make money. His attitude was terrible and if I had to see if more than once I probably would have left his practice sooner.