A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stone has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Stone DDS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian Stone practice?
- Dr. Brian Stone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Stone practices Surgery near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palestine, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.