A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Thomas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Hunt Thomas MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Brian Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Thomas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists and Atlanta Child Psychiatrists.