A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Haas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Haas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Haas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Haas practice?
- Dr. Brian Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Haas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons.